Friday, February 1, 2013

Temple Run 2

I'm not normally one for spending hours and hours playing games. I grew up without any kind of video game devices so I've never really had the urge to play any type of video game. About a year ago I downloaded Temple Run and it was fun for a while but soon after I forgot all about it. This past week I went onto the App Store and saw that there was a Temple Run 2 so I decided I should give it a try. The game is about 100% better than the first version. The graphics are way better, the objectives are challenging which gives you the urge to keep on playing, and it's overall a lot more fun because there are more obstacles throughout the game! After tweeting how addicted I am to the game, I took Dean's suggestion to blog about it. 

Within a day I reached my top score of 3,130,714. I was so proud of my score. My boyfriend thought he could play once and beat me. It took him a few days but finally today he texted me this this morning: 

Needless to say, I've been trying to beat that all morning.

Here are a few screenshots I took while playing the game. I would recommend anyone to give this game a try. It's a whole bunch of fun! 
Let me know in the comments if you have/tried this game, what you like about it, or don't like about it and what your top score is!

(I also posted this through the Blogger App on my iPhone!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun, I'll try it even though the last thing I need is a game addiction.

    ReplyDelete