Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tech Task #4 - Visual Literacy 2

This is my second posting for Tech Task #4. I've been having a lot of fun creating these six word stories. I can totally see how meaningful they can be. I can see myself using this activity as a teacher to see how creative the students can be. I'm also liking everyone else's six word stories that I have been seeing!

This is a close up I took of the tide coming in at Cape Vidal, a beach we went to in South Africa. It was probably one of the best places I've ever been to. It was an overcast day, but the beauty of the beach still was able to shine through. I remember sitting on the beach the entire day taking in all the beauty of my surroundings! It was a phenomenal place! WOW!

Just for fun, here is another picture I took..it's just so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment