Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tech Task #5 - One Second Story

For the last part of Tech Task #5, I decided to do Video Assignment 213. I guess when I initially read the assignment, I read it wrong. So I ended up creating a compilation of one second snippets from my weekend. I just realized now that it was to only be just one second all together. So, first we have my 30 seconds of one second stories montage.



And lastly, we have the real purpose of the assignment. The power of one second. This video is of my little friends in South Africa. (Its actually 3 seconds long because YouTube wouldn't let me upload anything less than 3 seconds.)



(watch in 1080p for best quality)

3 comments:

  1. I love your weekend video! I think this would be fun to do for a special day at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh your weekend video was so so cute! And so was the 1 second video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! I agree Erica, it would be a great way to remember special days at school, or even just a longer video of small snippets from the entire year! I honestly had a lot of fun making it and can see myself doing something similar again!

    ReplyDelete