Thursday, January 17, 2013

How to Make a Blog Header

Hi everyone!
I decided to make a video tutorial on how to customize your blog by adding a custom made header! I will take you though how to make one using photoshop and paint and how to upload to your blog! This is for blogger users but can benefit anyone who has a blog!


I made this video using Screenr and since they only let you record for 5 minutes at a time, I had to edit it all together. Somewhere along the way the video got all squished but I'm positive it will help you anyway! 

Let me know if this video helped you out!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaitlyn,

    Another tool to use is screen-cast-o-matic which allows for 15 minutes but nicely done and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dean! I will add that to my tools list! I find screen sharing very useful and I enjoy sharing what I know as well!

    ReplyDelete