Sunday, January 20, 2013

Google Form Results

The Google form I created was about YouTube and how we use it in our lives. A fun fact for you all is that YouTube is the second largest search engine next to Google. That right there is fascinating! With my form, I wanted to understand how and why we use YouTube.

Here are the Results from 18 people:

Do you have a YouTube account? 













On average, how many YouTube videos do you watch in a day?

These results are pretty well what I expected with 1-5 videos being the majority.









What type of videos do you watch on YouTube?
























How many subscriptions to other channels do you have?

I am very surprised with these results. I thought more people would be subscribers to channels but it looks like the majority do not subscribe to any at all! 



Why do you like YouTube?
It's a great tool to use in the classroom to help teach a lesson or show a video :)
There are tons of videos for personal use, educational use almost everything you can imagine is on you tube!
 Honestly, I like watching music videos and getting to know lyrics from songs. I also enjoy searching "How To" videos.
Lots of great communities!
The connectivity, the chance to put something out in the cyber space of youtube and have other connect with it.
I like that you can literally find out how to do anything.. it should be called the How To Tube. Also, it provides so many valuable resources not only in my personal life but also in the classroom. I find students love doing anything that relates to YouTube and like I said you can find almost anything relating to teaching.
Using it in the classroom
How easy and quick it is to find a fun video to share with students so they can understand a concept.
There is something for everything. No matter what type of video I want to watch it is there.
I like that it is essentially a visual representation of the wide variety of information that is available on the Internet.
It has a really user friendly search format and it has so much content! 
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewanalytics?formkey=dDlQZWxxNk8xcF9GUHJmcVBESWpCMVE6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment