Thursday, January 10, 2013

ECMP 355

Hello fellow ECMP 355 students and welcome to my blog! I've had this blog for a while, but removed many of my old pointless posts. I am excited to be in this ECMP355 class with all of you so we can learn more about technology together! 

I have an About Me button above so you are able to find out who I am. I've made a custom design for the banner on my blog which highlights many exciting things in my life! I made the banner using Photoshop CS2 which I've enjoyed using over the years! 

On my side bar, I've added a Twitter feed, a link to my TeachersPayTeachers store, and a list of the ECMP355 blogs I follow. This is the first time I've used Twitter for a class, but I also enjoy using Twitter to connect with friends and follow people and accounts that intrigue me. I enjoy the site TeachersPayTeachers and I thought I would enjoy making things for others to use as well! So you are welcome to check that out if you'd like. I thought adding a blog list for ECMP355 would help people in this class to be directed to others' blogs easier.

1 comment:

  1. I love the header on your blog. Gives the reader a quick insight into who you are. I hope more folks will customize their blogs.

    ReplyDelete