Sunday, February 9, 2014

EAST COAST ADVENTURES!

After having been gone travelling for a month, I'm finding it hard to settle back into the regular lifestyle back here in Melbourne. I won't have to settle for long though as my sister comes in just a few weeks and we will be off travelling and meeting up with my family later!

Our East Coast trips was completely amazing and filled so many wonderful memories. We started the journey in Sydney where we took in the sights of the city. My favourite part was definitely walking the Harbour Bridge at night and taking this picture, which is probably the best picture I have ever taken! 

From Sydney, we had a crazy night out in Brisbane before hopping on a ten hour bus ride to get us up to the small town of 1770. This is where we learned to surf and exchanged our innocent teacher looks for a bad as bikers look.

 
The rest of the trip kinda speaks for itself in this video I made of all our little clips put together. I can't even watch this video without laughing at least twice! I feel so grateful to have these opportunities to travel and experience so much! I'm even so lucky to have the best mates to travel with! Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment