Friday, October 25, 2013

Vegemite Surprise

So, a few months ago when we first arrived in Melbourne I had tried some Vegemite on a piece of toast at the hostel. It was horrible and I swore I would never try it again. HOWEVER, there are students almost everyday that bring Vegemite sandwiches in their lunches. "But Miss, it is so yum!" they say.

Yesterday after school while picking up some groceries at Cole's, I stumbled upon the Vegemite section (yes, there is an entire Vegemite SECTION!) "Well" I thought, "maybe I'm missing something, there's got to be something good about it if everyone here likes it." So, I picked up a jar for myself! 

Once home, I spread it heavy onto a slab of toast and despite the smell of it, I told myself I would enjoy it. That wasn't the case. That will NEVER be the case. I was in the bathroom straight away spitting it out and cleaning out the horrible taste from my mouth. 

So now I'm left with a jar of Vegemite. For as much as a tiny jar costs, there's no way I'm tossin' it into the rubbish bin! After I realized Jenna and Eric were coming over, I knew what I had to do...


Let's just say, I better watch my back from now on. Prank war is among us!

KAITS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment