Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Miss Organized

Now that I am in the process of packing most of my belongings to be stored for a year, I have a lot of work to do because I have A LOT of belongings! 

I've started packing up my craft/work room which holds many papers, folders, teacher files and resources. I originally shoved everything into a big Rubbermaid container and put the lid on. Well, yesterday I thought of something that I needed to take out of said bin and it wasn't pretty. I quickly became overwhelmed at the mess that I have made by tossing everything into the container. So, I looked around for the best ways to organize everything. I found a teacher online who "binder-ized" all of her school stuff and everything had been perfectly labelled and colour coded. Next thing I know I'm off to the store to buy some binders! 

Check out where the Binder-izing Project came from! CLICK HERE!

I downloaded her completely customizable templates for the binders from TeachersPayTeachers. The best part is that I had enough TpT credits to get them for a nice discount! 

Full Customizable Binder-izing Kit

Standard Binder-izing Kit Freebie

I was able to make up 10 perfectly perfect binders within an hour. Everything is completely organized and will be easy to access. I can't wait until I am back here teaching and I will have a beautiful organized system of all my papers and files. This is seriously the best way to store everything and it takes up little space!!  


I love how these can go on a shelf and you can tell EXACTLY what is in each binder! AMAZING!
I'm so excited to have this binder-zing system and will definitely always use it! It's too just brilliant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment